seedot Job Manager ® is the perfect human resource content management solution for updating and editing job postings on your website. It’s so quick and easy, you’ll never have to make tedious HTML changes to update your job postings again - job manager does it all for you.
Here’s what you do. You simply log in through a secure password protected log in screen, enter in the details of the job such as the job title, category, and description, of your job posting and click save. The new job posting is instantly posted in your websites job section.
- Create and update job listings on the fly.
- Categorize all job postings, making it easier for site visitors to find the job they’re looking for.
- With the security of a password protected log in screen, only editors you authorized will be able to add job postings.
- Save time and work by easily updating your website’s job section, no HTML or FTP required.
- Job Manager is the essential web content management software for your human resource needs.
WYSIWYG editor! (like MS Word) (requires IE5.5+ on Windows).
- Easy to install. We do it for you for free.
- Let users publish job listings on your website, no HTML required.
- The administration/publishing interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- The site design can be completely customized.
- Customize the the administration interface or translate it into another language. You've got complete control.
Job List Features
- Add, modify, or remove job postings.
- Search for jobs by keyword.
- Define the following for job postings: Job ID, Title, Category, Location, Summary (text or HTML), Content (text or HTML), Salary, Company, Status, Email, Website, Close_Date.
- New WYSIWYG editor! (like MS Word) (requires IE5.5+ on Windows)
Category Editor Features
- Organize categories in any order you like. Move them up or down in the list.
- Search for categories by keyword in the category title.
- Add, modify, or erase categories.
- Sort categories A-Z. or any sort what you like
- Remove confirmations to streamline the administration for advanced users.
- Set default format for text/HTML.
- Change job sort order.
- Adjust difference between local/server time.
- Setup multiple users with different levels of access: Administrator or Regular User.
seedot Job Manager ® includes a password protected login screen. This will ensure you that all of your job postings are secure from unwanted users. It’s simple, just enter in your login name and special password. You will be granted instant access to update your website.
The list page displays all current job postings, making it easy for you to choose which records need to be updated or deleted. And that’s not all, you can even create new job postings.
Create a Job Posting
When creating a job posting, simply just enter in the new content, click save, and discover how easy it is to update the job section on your website.
All published job postings are neatly formatted in an index page. Website visitors can now browse for the job postings of their choice and read more. As always, all job posting can be customized to suit the look and feel of your website.
Detailed Job Listing
When a user wants to read more about a current job opportunity, the detailed version is displayed. With seedot Job Manager ® your websites job section will always be up-to-date with the most current positions available in your company.