seedot News Manager ® is content management system that is perfect for updating and editing news releases, company news, and website announcements. It’s so easy to use that you can be managing news articles on your website right from your own web browser.
Here’s how it works. You simply log in through a secure area on your website, enter in the date and content of your news story and click save. The news article is instantly published to your website with no hassle at all. Best of all, writers and editors won’t have to know any HTML or FTP to update news articles.
What’s more, we’ll even install the software for you, give free unlimited technical support.
- With fresh, up-to-date content, your website visitors will keep coming back for more.
- Save time and work by easily updating your website.
- Eliminate those pesky HTML changes and FTP file uploads, the program resides on your server and updates the pages on your website with the click of a mouse.
- With the security of a password protected log-in screen, only editors you authorize will be able to edit news articles.
- Upload images to enhance the look of the news article, in turn giving your readers a more visually appealing story line.
- WYSIWYG editor (like MS Word) (Internet Explorer 5.5+ for Windows)
- Easy to install. we do it for you for free.
- The administration/publishing interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- The site design can be completely customized.
- seedot News Manager ® has a reduced set of features. If you need more functionality for news publishing, you may want to take a look at Article Manager.
- Add, modify, or remove news postings.
- Search for news by keyword.
- Define the following for news postings: Upload (an image), Summary (text or HTML), Content (text or HTML).
- WYSIWYG editor allows non-technical users to create formatted content without needing to know HTML.
- Remove confirmations to streamline the administration for advanced users.
- Set default format for text/HTML.
- Set limits on the type/filesize of images which can be uploaded. Force image resizing, alignment.
- Adjust difference between local/server time.
- Setup multiple users with different levels of access: Administrator or Regular User.
seedot News Manager ® includes a password protected login screen. This will ensure you that all of your content is secure from unwanted users. It's simple, just enter in your login name and special password. You will be granted instant access to update your website.
An easy to navigate list page displays all of the news articles available for editing. From here you can update, delete, or create news listings with the click of a mouse.
Create a News Article
When creating a news article, simply just enter in the new content, click save, and discover how easy it is to update the news articles on your website.
All published news articles are neatly formatted in an index page. Website visitors can now browse for the news article of their choice and read more. As always, all news can be customized to suit the look and feel of your website.
When a user wants to read more about a news article, the detailed article is displayed. With seedot News Manager ® , you'll always have fresh content and an up-to-date website, which will keep website visitors coming back for more.