seedot Property Manager ® is an easy to install, web content management software solution used for showcasing Real Estate Listings. Whether you are building or operate a website for an independent realtor, a Property agency or even a "for sale by owner" site, seedot Property Manager ® allows non-technical users and Property agents to quickly create and publish Property listings to their website, using only their browser.
seedot Property Manager ® is so easy to use that just about anyone can add listings, upload images and create their own "agents" homepage in just a few minutes. Users easily log into the program and create listings by entering a property’s information into a group of fields. (E.g. square feet, number of bathrooms, etc). Once a user clicks save, the listing is instantly updated to the website. Prospective buyers can now view listings that match the criteria they are searching for, and inquire about the property listing they are interested in.
seedot Property Manager ® is more robust, customizable, and affordable than other solutions on the market today. Backed by a complimentary installation and free technical support, seedot Property Manager ® is a "must have" for any Property Professional who is marketing their listings online or who is going to get online soon.
- Allows you to easily add and update your listings online, no HTML required.
- Use ready-to-go Real Estate or Automobile templates/database fields
- Powerful search engine lets website visitors find exactly the listing they want.
- Can be customized to match the look and feel of your website.
- Supports multiple users and different access levels.
- Supports unlimited photos per listing.
- Easy to install. We do it for you for free.
- Allows individual users (agents) to maintain their individual listings on a website.
- Admin/publishing interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- Use ready-to-go Real Estate or Automobile database fields
- The site design can be completely customized.
- Individual users can add new listings without any HTML/FTP knowledge.
- Add new listings, modify existing listings or delete a listing.
- Search through existing listings by keyword in the administration system.
- Listings contain a default set of fields specific to the industry - or customize the fields to suit your specific needs.
- Default Property fields: Address, City, Price, Preview Description, Full Description, Type, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Stories, Square Feet, Lot Size , Age of Home, Fireplaces, Near School, Near Transit, Lake View, Mountain View, etc
- Default Auto fields: Vehicle, Year, Price, Drive Train, Transmission, Body, Doors, Engine, Cruise, Tilt, A/C, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seats, Stereo, Description, Type, Color, Miles.
- Default Generic fields: Listing Name, Item Number, Price, Preview Description, Full Description, Availability, Sizes.
- Upload unlimited images for each listing.
- Supports a recommended maximum of 2,000 listings.
- Link to 3rd party mapping software, like Yahoo MapsTM
- Each user (agent) can be given a homepage. They can update their page without any knowledge, of HTML, FTP or programming.
- Homepages contain the following default fields: Specialty, Background, Phone, Fax, Cellular, Pager, Email.
- Upload unlimited images to associate with the homepage.
Search Engine Features
- Customizable Fields - Customize the search engine to search by your preferred fields.
Search by range. (e.g. Show all listings with between EUR 10,000 and EUR 15,000 )
- Search by keyword - Show all listings that match the keyword.
- Sort Order - Show results sorted by any field. (ie. year)
- Results per page - Control how many results are shown on each search results page.
- Field Matching or Index Searching: permits searches by display number or catalogue listing.
- Feature Based Searches: permits searches on specific criteria. (bedrooms, bathrooms, view, etc)
- Software administrator can add, modify, and erase users.
- Search for users by keyword.
- User fields consist of: Full Name, Login Name, Login Password, Access Level (Regular User, Administrator, Superuser), etc
- Add unlimited users to the system.
- Define custom fields.
- Choose how many fields are listed per page.
- Sorting options.
- Customize format of administration system to personalize it for a website.
- Adjust server/local times.
seedot Property Manager ® includes a password protected login screen. This will ensure you that all of your realty listings are secure from unwanted users. It's simple, you just enter in your login name and special password. You will instantly be granted access to update your realty listings.
The list page makes it easy to decide which listings you would like to update or delete. And what's more, you can even choose to add new listings.
Edit a Listing
Creating new listings allows you to keep your property website fresh and up to date for your visitors and potential home buyers. It's simple, you just enter in the listings information and click save. The listing is instantly updated to the website.
When visitors come to the website they can easily find the home they're looking for. When the visitor clicks "search listings" all homes that match the criteria they entered will be displayed. As always, all listings templates can be customized to suit the look and feel of your website.
Visitors can now browse through a list of search results which match their ideal home. What's even better, they can select a specific listing to see a detailed description of the home.
When a potential buyer pulls up a full description of the home they're interested in they can research the home in detail, and even contact the realtor for more information about the home. With seedot Property Manager ® , your property listings will always be up to date and you'll never have to worry about manually creating listing pages again.
Edit Listing Fields
Admin users can easily modify the database fields used by seedot Property Manager ® , or add new ones. Use the field editor to customize for the information that you want to offer, the way you want to present it.