seedot Listings Manager is a web content management solution for publishing your listings or inventory to your website. Real Estate and Automobile listings use the built-in database tools to easily customize it for nearly any industry.
seedot Listings Manager is so easy to use that just about anyone can add listings, upload images and create their own "agent" homepage in just a few minutes using only their browser - and without learning programming or HTML. Users simply log in and create listings by entering information into a few fields. (E.g. description, price, square feet, etc). The listing is instantly updated to the website. With the powerful search engine, customers can find listings that match their needs and contact the agent about the item (property, vehicle, product) of their choice.
seedot Listings Manager is complimentary installation and free technical support. More robust, customizable, and affordable than other solutions on the market today, seedot Listings Manager is a "must have" for any site operator who is marketing their listings online.
seedot Listings Manager Key Features
- Allows you to easily add and update your listings online, no HTML required.
- Use ready-to-go Real Estate or Automobile customize the design to suit your industry.
- Powerful search engine lets website visitors find exactly the listing they want.
- Can be customized to match the look and feel of your website.
- Supports multiple users and different access levels.
- Supports unlimited photos per listing.
- Easy to install. We do it for you for free.
- Allows individual users (agents) to maintain their individual listings on a website.
- Admin/publishing interface is web browser-based, so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- The site design can be completely customized.
- Individual users can add new listings without any HTML/FTP knowledge.
- Add new listings, modify existing listings or delete a listing.
- Search through existing listings by keyword in the administration system.
- Listings contain a default set of fields specific to the industry - or customize the fields to suit your specific needs.
- Upload unlimited images for each listing.
- Supports a recommended maximum of 2,000 listings.
- Link to 3rd party mapping software, like Yahoo MapsTM
- Each user (agent) can be given a homepage. They can update their page without any knowledge, of HTML, FTP or programming.
- Homepages contain the following default fields: Specialty, Background, Phone, Fax, Cellular, Pager, Email.
- Upload unlimited images to associate with the homepage.
Search Engine Features
- Search by range. (e.g. Show all listings with between $10,000 and $15,000 dollars)
- Search by keyword - Show all listings that match the keyword.
- Sort Order - Show results sorted by any field. (ie. year)
- Results per page - Control how many results are shown on each search results page.
- Field Matching or Index Searching: permits searches by display number or catalogue listing.
- Software administrator can add, modify, and erase users.
- Search for users by keyword.
- User fields consist of: Full Name, Login Name, Login Password, Access Level (Regular User, Administrator, Superuser), Account Created, Account Expiry, Max Listings Allowed, Display in Hometown Index, Specify Homepage Filename, Notes.
- Add unlimited users to the system.
- Define custom fields.
- Choose how many fields are listed per page.
- Sorting options.
- Customize format of administration system to personalize it for a website.
- Adjust server/local times.
Listings Manager includes a password protected login screen. This will ensure you that all of your listings and program settings are secure.
The list page makes it easy to decide which listings you would like to update or delete - or choose to add new listings.
Edit a Listing
Creating new listings allows you to keep your website fresh and up to date for your visitors and potential home buyers. It's simple, you just enter in the listings information and click save. The listing is instantly updated to the website.
Website visitors can easily find the listing they're looking for. When the user clicks "search listings" only items that match the criteria they entered will be displayed. You can customize the search form to suit your website and industry.
Visitors can browse through a list of search results which match their interest. They can then click a specific listing to see a detailed description of the listing.
When a customer clicks to a full description of the listing of their choice, they can research the item in detail, or even contact the agent or salesperson for more information.
Edit Listing Fields
Admin users can easily modify the database fields used by Listings Manager, or add new ones. Use the field editor to customize for a unique industry, or simply to tweak the program for your niche.